Important Coronavirus Information
Effective March 23, 2020 in compliance with Governor Whitmer’s “stay-at-home” order, we will not being seeing patients in the office at AMAE Plastic Surgery & MedSpa until further notice.
EXCEPTION: Post-operative patients needing to be examined in person will be seen.
We are aware that many of our patients are concerned about the Coronavirus. As always, Dr. Ali and the staff of AMAE Plastic Surgery are maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and sterilization in our licensed medical facility. The health and well-being of our patients and employees remains our highest priority.
For those patients staying home, we offer both initial consultations and post-surgery and post-procedure consultations via HIPPA secure Video Chat. >> READ MORE HERE
AMAE Med Spa will continue to provide aesthetic services at this time. However, in light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have increased efforts to ensure the protection and safety of our staff and all who visit us. These efforts include:
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines – with an emphasis on frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas.
- Placing hand sanitizers in key areas, including the lobby, treatment rooms and high-traffic areas.
- Having all patients wash their hands upon entering and exiting their treatment room.
- Requesting that friends & family do not accompany or wait in the office with patients during treatment.
- Educating our staff on the specific procedures recommended by the CDC to prevent transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
- Mandating that our staff stay home and seek medical care if they exhibit any flu-like symptoms.
- Ceasing business travel and postponing group events.
- Rescheduling appointments without cancellation fee for patients who feel unwell.
- Rescheduling appointments for high risk individuals, including older patients or those with underlying health conditions, without cancellation fee.
The Center For Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures and guidelines to keep you healthy and to prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer if soap is not available
- Keep away from others who are or may be sick
- Avoid touching surfaces in public places
- Avoid crowded locations and events
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect household objects & surfaces in your home
- Avoid all non-essential travel
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms, including cough or fever, please call your primary care physician or urgent care in order to safeguard those around you. According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19.
If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment at a later date with no cancellation fee.
The safety of our patients is our number one priority.
If you have any concerns, please contact our office: (248) 335–7200
For more information regarding the coronavirus please visit: www.coronavirus.gov